what is the vrna | contact us | useful links
The Veterans Resource Network Association strives to serve our members and society by:
- Educating veterans about their rights to benefits from the Veterans Administration and other programs that are there to assist them;
- Delivering valued benefits and services from companies who agree to give our members a preferred offer;
- Informing American Citizens about the role veterans have played in keeping our nation independent and safe;
- Enhancing the lifestyle of our members through programs that promote physical fitness and financial strength;
- Networking our members with other veterans so that enduring relationships can continue.